Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
2 different versions of this tasty holiday martini.
Make and share this Candy Cane Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce white creme de menthe
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce white creme de menthe
- 1 miniature candy canes (as a garnish)
- For both versions - rim martini glass with crushed candy canes.
- Version 1.
- Shake well over ice and strain into a martini glass rimmed with crushed candy canes. Garnish with a miniature candy cane stick!
- Version 2.
- Shake wet ingredients together over ice and strain into rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a small candy cane.