Recipe by grandma2969
The use of Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip dough has these going together a breeze...
- 14 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 13 (18 g) fun size Milky Way bars
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Golden Grahams cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Break up cookie dough into ungreased 9 x 13" baking pan.
- Press in bottom to form crust.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Arrange candy evenly over crust.
- Return to oven -- bake an additional 3-4 minutes or until candy softens.
- Meanwhile in small bowl, mix cereal and pecans.
- Remove pan from oven, with spatula or knife, quickly spread candy evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with cereal mixture pressing in slightly.
- Cool 30 minutes or completely cooled.
- Cut into bars.