Recipe by punkyluv
From taste of home. Everyone really like this dessert. I used butterfinger ice cream instead of the butter pecan. When i make this again i will use white chocolate pudding. The vanilla was a little over powering for me. cooking time is freezing time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed saltine (about 30 crakers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 butterfinger candy bar, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13-in.x9-in.x2-in. dish. cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped candy bar and the remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over whipped topping. cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.