Candied Sweet Potatoes - Southern Traditional (Low Fat)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add oranje juice and mix in until melted.
- While butter is melting, in a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add sliced potatoes to melted butter and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over potatoes, stir to coat.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to low.
- Stirring occasionally, Cook for 50-60 minutes (depending on how thick you sliced your potatoes), or until potatoes are tender.