These rose petals are simply beautiful when used to decorate desserts. Recipe from Southern Living.
My Private Note
rose pe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the rose petals very well and lay them out to dry on paper towels.
- 2Combine the powdered sugar, meringue powder and water in a mixing bowl.
- 3Beat on low speed until blended, then beat on high speed 4-5 minutes or until fluffy.
- 4Brush this mixture on all sides of the dry rose petals and then dust them with the superfine sugar.
- 5Let stands on wire rack for 24 hours to dry.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Rose Petals
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: