- 13 cups fresh popped corn
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray 15 X 10 X 1 inch pan with cooking spray. Put popped corn in large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg white, honey, vanilla, salt, and splenda in mixing bowl, whisk until blended. Stir in peanuts. Pour mixture over popped corn, toss to coat.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from oven, spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.