Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wow your guests, or just you and your family with these decadent caramel, chocolate, and candied apples! Great presentation and even better tasting! Get creative...!
- Melt the whole package of caramels with 2 Tbsp water over low to medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- I started by dipping the apples in caramel and placing back on the wax paper to cool – to speed up the process, place them in the fridge to cool.
- Once the apples have cooled and the caramel is set, melt both flavors of CANDIQUIK according to the directions on the package and dip away - coating as much or little of the apple as you wish.
- And the rest is up to you to get as creative as you like!
- Enjoy -- they are delicious!