Recipe by Miss Candiquik
Wow your guests, or just you and your family with these decadent caramel, chocolate, and candied apples! Great presentation and even better tasting! Get creative...!
- 3 lbs apples (I used Granny Smith green apples)
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla, candiquik
- 14 ounces caramels (add 2 tablespoons water)
- lollipop sticks
- 6 ounces crushed pecans, almonds, M&M's...
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the whole package of caramels with 2 Tbsp water over low to medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- I started by dipping the apples in caramel and placing back on the wax paper to cool – to speed up the process, place them in the fridge to cool.
- Once the apples have cooled and the caramel is set, melt both flavors of CANDIQUIK according to the directions on the package and dip away - coating as much or little of the apple as you wish.
- And the rest is up to you to get as creative as you like!
- Enjoy -- they are delicious!