Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Shade of the past!! Another recipe of my mothers. Wonderful to nibble on. Pure comfort food. Don't shy away from the bacon fat. This site insisted I use ounce measurements for the cereal. Just think large box and you will be fine.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box Kix cereal
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) boxslim long pretzels
- 1 lb salted peanuts
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup bacon fat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Toss all the dry ingredients togeher.
- Melt the bacon fat and butter.
- Toss all together.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour.