Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not exactly sure of the origins of this drink. The recipe was given to me by a group of Canadians while I was bartending. Canadian visitors often asked for the drink and it became quite popular one summer with our locals. I have been told the recipe is also called a "Canadian Ski Slope" and have seen it called a "Canadian Hangover", but the drink does not warrant the latter title as it rarely produces hangovers.... so the title "Canadian Slipper" from my worn, tattered and badly stained bar index card file will remain.....
- 1 1⁄2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate-flavored liqueur (such as Godiva)
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 2 ounces milk
- 5 drops vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shaker and shake once.
- Pour into a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Top with whipped cream, and serve.
This is a delicious desert beverage! Made as directed for ZWT4. Thanks, NcMysteryShopper!
It's very good and it goes down so fast. I didn't use the whipped cream. I used cappucino Godiva liqueur. Thanks NcMysteryShopper. Made for the Babes of ZWT4
Another good one! I used Godiva white chocolate which is what I had on hand. Very yummy and one I'm likely to indulge in every once in a while. Made for ZWT4.