Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A good pot luck choice or a one dish meal
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (r&d)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (r&d)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas (r&d)
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans (r&d)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup catsup
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Brown sausage, onions and peppers.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour into 16x9x2 cake pan and bake covered at 325 for one hour.
- Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fresh bread.