1/2 Photos of Calypso Sweet Potato-Fruit Salad
1 hr 5 mins
The vegetabel-fruit salad combines the ever-popular and abundant pineapple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- 2Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a sharp knife and bake 45 minutes until tender.
- 3When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel them and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 4Place cubes in a large bowl and add pineapple and orange sections.
- 5In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except shredded coconut. Mix well. Spoon over sweet potato mixture. Mix gently, until evenly coated. Chill several hours or overnight.
- 6Just before serving, mix well and sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
- 7NOTE: Preparation time does not include chilling time.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calypso Sweet Potato-Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt