Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great summer treat
Make and share this Calypso Grilled Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine Worcestershire, honey, butter, sugar, rum and the RedHot sauce.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring often.
- Simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Brush pineapple with some of the sauce.
- Grill pineapple over high heat on a greased rack for 5 minutes or until glazed, turing and basting often.
- Serve pineapple with ice cream and remaining sauce.