Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Yet another variation on the snowball cookie theme. These cookies are only sweet on the outside and melt in your mouth on the inside. I've made these every christmas my entire life
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar (reserved)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- cream butter and 3 tbsp powdered sugar.
- add vanilla.
- mix in flour and nuts.
- roll into tiny balls (about one teaspoon size).
- bake for 20 minutes.
- Roll in powdered sugar while hot.
- allow cookies to cool and roll in powdered sugar again.
- pop one in your mouth and enjoy.
My daughter is actually the one who made these, and she was so excited because they were so easy to make! The kids loved these, although I thought they were just a little bland for my taste. My daughter has already added these cookies to her Christmas plans this year! Thanks for sharing, Chelle.