Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where I got this from. I just know that it was one of the first I made to impress my now husband. I just recently found it in my box o' recipes and thought I might share. This can be grilled, baked, broiled, etc. and will turn out great.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or minced)
- 4 teaspoons pesto sauce
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine wine, lemon juice, garlic, and pesto.
- Marinate chicken 1-4 hours in fridge.
- Cook on Grill 10-20 minute or until cooked through. Turning 2-3 times.
- OR- To bake in oven: Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Bake 20-30 min or until cooked through.
- OR- To broil- Broil 6-8 inches from heat source 10-20 min or until cooked through.
PAC Fall 2007 ~ I didn't have any pesto sauce, so added a good bit of dried basil, some more olive oil and roasted and crushed pine nuts. Don't have a grill so cooked them up in a cast iron skillet on top of the stove in all the marinade. Really enjoyed this. Served over noodles.