1/2 Photos of Cake Mix Peanut Butter Squares
A cake mix, some peanut butter, a few chocolate chips and 30 minutes is all you need for this easy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix cake mix, peanut butter, margarine and egg together.
- 3Place 2/3 of the mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Heat condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter until melted.
- 5Spoon over mixture that is in the pan.
- 6Cover with the rest of the cake batter.
- 7Bake 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g