Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A cake mix, some peanut butter, a few chocolate chips and 30 minutes is all you need for this easy recipe!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, peanut butter, margarine and egg together.
- Place 2/3 of the mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Heat condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter until melted.
- Spoon over mixture that is in the pan.
- Cover with the rest of the cake batter.
- Bake 25 minutes.
Delightfully rich, especially liked them warm and a little on the doughy side. Bake them too long and they do tend to dry out. Yummy!
These Peanut Butter Squares were easy to make and tasty too. They are VERY sweet and definitely should be served with a tall glass of cold milk! I think they would be a great seller in a Bake Sale!
To: Barbara Mooers: Holy Moley!!! These little hummers are scrumptious. Easy as pie to throw together. You definitely have a 5 star winner here. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, Laudee