1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Perfect biscotti made with a cake mix, if desired drizzle with a white chocolate glaze after the cookies are cooled, melt a 10-ounce bag of white chocolate chips with 2 teaspoon shortening, mix until smooth then drizzle over each cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a large jelly-roll baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl combine dry cake mix with flour, melted butter, chocolate syrup, eggs and both extracts; using an electric mixer on low speed beat until well combined.
- 4Stir in almonds and mini chocolate chips.
- 5Divide the dough in half, then place halves on baking sheet/s.
- 6Shape each into a 12 x 2-inch log (does not have to measure exactly).
- 7Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- 8Cool for 12-15 minutes on the baking sheet.
- 9Using a serrated knife slice diagonally into about 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices.
- 10Turn cut-side down on baking sheet.
- 11Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until firm.
- 12Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 157.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g