Perfect biscotti made with a cake mix, if desired drizzle with a white chocolate glaze after the cookies are cooled, melt a 10-ounce bag of white chocolate chips with 2 teaspoon shortening, mix until smooth then drizzle over each cookie.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large jelly-roll baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine dry cake mix with flour, melted butter, chocolate syrup, eggs and both extracts; using an electric mixer on low speed beat until well combined.
- Stir in almonds and mini chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough in half, then place halves on baking sheet/s.
- Shape each into a 12 x 2-inch log (does not have to measure exactly).
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Cool for 12-15 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Using a serrated knife slice diagonally into about 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices.
- Turn cut-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until firm.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.