Recipe by Jerbee
A twist on an old classic, brought to you from deep in the bayous of Louisiana. It's bound to make you want more!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, of choice (I use miracle whip light)
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄4 apple, diced
- 1 dash Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- tomatoes, slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tuna, put into a bowl and add mayo. Stir together until mixed well. Add relish, celery, apple, and seasoning. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Put the mixture on the bread - with the lettuce and tomato if you'd like - and enjoy! Healthy, quick, and easy!