Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A good tasty low fat recipe to have as a side dish or to just eat dipped in sour cream if you don't want the diet part.
- 500 g russet potatoes or 500 g Idaho potatoes
- 29.58 ml finely chopped parsley
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
- Peel potatoes, and cut them lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Place on ungreased oven tray.
- Toss potatoes with all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake for approx 50 mins turning the wedges half way through cooking time.
- Serve immediately.
Very good! My family enjoyed them. Dont spay the pan with a non-stick spay it made the potatoes too crispy and chewy. The directions specifically note that it should be ungreased but figured it wouldn't hurt. Oh well, live and learn, right!
Great tasting potatoes and so easy to make.! Thanks so much for posting.
I made this as a snack, my friends and I couldn't get enough of it. I will definitely be making this a regular dish.