- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, black pepper, red pepper, paprika, and garlic powder, in a small bowl; mix well and rub evenly over both sides of the fish.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the fish, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.