Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
A lovely Cooking Light recipe.
Top Review by Derf
You're right , this is a lovely recipe, so tender and moist with a delightfully spicy hot coat. Delicious! There are just two of us so I just did one tenderloin a little over a pound. Served with steamed cabbage,carrot and red onion. I will be making this one again, thanks for posting!
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 22.18 ml garlic, minced
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 907.18 g boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl mix the oregano, garlic, black pepper, seasoned salt, chili powder, cumin and red pepper together; rub evenly over roast.
- Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until a thermometer register 155-160ºF.
- Let stand 10 minute before slicing.