Recipe by Nyteglori
A Chex Mix type party mix with a bit of a Cajun flavor.
Top Review by IngridH
This is another really nice version of Chex Mix. I didn't really get either Cajun or Christmas when I tasted it, but it was very good. For a stronger flavor, I'd suggest adding more of the paprika (or use cayenne instead), thyme, and hot sauce. The liquid ingredients are in perfect proportion to the cereal, so I wouldn't change them. The only change I made was to use use butter instead of margarine, as I don't keep margarine in the house.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans smoked almonds
- 6 cups Chex cereal, any flavor
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce