1/2 Photos of Cajun Chicken-Sausage Pasta
I got this recipe out of the Fast & Easy Weight Watchers cookbook. It doesn't even taste like it's "lite" ANYTHING!! My whole family loves it and it's a request even when extended family comes for a visit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 7 ounces low-fat smoked sausage, sliced (Healthy Choice)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup onion (cut in slivers)
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos (Del Monte Zesty)
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta (cooked will equal 4 cups)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Sprinkle chicken strips with cajun seasoning and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes in skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Remove chicken and set aside. Add sausage, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers to pan and saute for about 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 3Stir in chicken strips and tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- 4Add pasta and toss well.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken-Sausage Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 570.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.0 g