Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A spicy Cajun twist to the familiar Caesar Salad. Simple to make and low on fat.
- 1⁄2 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- cajun spices (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle spice and hot sauce on chicken breast, catering to your own taste, and grill chicken on skillet or grill (chicken is done when light pink has disappeared from center).
- Toss lettuce, dressing, and chicken to evenly distribute throughout salad.
- Add Parmesan cheese to taste, and serve.
- *also dont be afraid to add some of your favorite veggies.