Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a request for recipes using flavored coffee creamer. I have used various flavors to get different results...and have dropped the use of instant coffee sometimes too
- 1 cup mocha flavor liquid coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 4 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt or 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place creamer and instant coffee in blender; cover.
- Blend until coffee is dissolved.
- Add frozen yogurt and ice; blend until smooth.