Recipe by Jenna5230
A delicious mexican twist on an old favorite. Makes for a wonderfully festive holiday drink.
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 4 inches cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
- 1⁄2 cup regular grind coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- In coffeepot or saucepan combine water, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves.
- Add coffee; simmer, covered, for 1 minute.
- Stir; let stand about 5 minutes or till grounds settle.
- Strain into mugs.
- Makes 8 (6-ounce) servings.