Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Healthy Across America by JoAnna Lund.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie margarine
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cold coffee
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9" X 9" cake pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine margarine, sour cream and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in coffee and Splenda.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool.