1/2 Photos of Café De Olla (Mexican Spiced Coffee)
Warm up anytime with this delightful drink featuring an alluring blend of brown sugar, zesty cinnamon and evaporated milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, piloncillo, cinnamon sticks, anise and cloves in medium saucepan.
- 2Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until boiling.
- 3Reduce heat to low; cover.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in coffee granules. Cover; steep for 5 minutes.
- 6Heat evaporated milk in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 7Whisk constantly until milk is frothy and just comes to a boil.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Strain coffee through a fine sieve into individual serving cups.
- 10Serve immediately with frothed milk on the side.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Café De Olla (Mexican Spiced Coffee)
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: