Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This has to be one of my favorite pizzas! It grosses out my DH and DSS, but they don't like smoked salmon. It is really good. This recipe will make 2 pizzas, so feel free to cut it in half to make just one if need be.
Top Review by FlavaQueen
What a gourmet taste, that's surprisingly simple to make! My husband and I loved these pizzas! I used ranch dressing, because that's what I had on hand and it was still delicious.
- 2 (6 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, flaked and skin and bones removed
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spread the bread shells with some of the Caesar dressing.
- Place the bread shells on a baking sheet.
- Top the shells with spinach, salmon, walnuts, half of the Parmesan cheese, green onion, and if desired, capers.
- Bake, uncovered, for 8-10 min or just until heated through.
- Drizzle with remaining Caesar dressing.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cut and serve.