Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mr. Food; kid favorite
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packetdry caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream and dressing mix.
- Gently stir in ravioli and green beans until well mixed.
- Pour into greased 11x 7 x 1.
- 5-inch baking dish; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees; uncover and bake for 5-7 minutes more or until bread crumbs are golden.
I made this for my hubby. I had to make some substitutions. I used cream of chicken soup instead of mushroom. I used 1/2 of a packet of savory herb and garlic soup mix instead of caeser or italian because he doesn't like either. I omitted the green beans because he wouldn't eat those either. It was good, but he said it could use some meat with it.
Yummers! This was so easy and quick, but it tasted like it took a lot of time and effort to make. I couldn't find the caesar dressing mix so I used herb and garlic.
I love this easy recipe. I used Italian Dressing Mix, I couldn't find Caesar Mix. I've been asked to make this again. :) Next time I'd like to add some freash sliced mushrooms.