Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is one of my fathers favorite dishes in the world that he came up with about 2 years ago. It was a little different then, but it has only improved over the years.
- Heat grill to 400F.
- If using a gas grill, leave it on high the whole cooking time.
- Season the steaks well with the salt and crack pepper, set aside Cut the peppers and zucchini in half, cutting the seeds out of the peppers, and throw them into a big bowl with the clean mushrooms.
- Pour the Caesar dressing over them and toss to coat evenly, you may need more dressing depending on taste.
- Season with salt and crack pepper.
- Place everything on the grill and let cook for 2 minutes, give everything a 1/2 turn to get grill marks; cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the steaks, peppers, and zucchini and repeat the cooking times.
- Toss the mushrooms to cook evenly.
- Remove everything from the grill, let the steaks rest for 2 minutes at least before serving.
- Serve with a side of Caesar or Ranch dressing for dipping.