Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An experiment that turned out delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup homemade caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, bone out and skin off
- In a large zippy bag add everything except chicken. Squeeze around until well mixed.
- Add chicken and shake around to coat. Merinate in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a 9x9 baking dish with foil, lightly grease, place chicken in dish and bake 30 minute.