birdie #3 (andrea)'s Note:
This is delicious--period.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have all other ingredients ready first off. Grate the Parmesan, tear up the romaine and have the bacon cooked.
- 2Now trim any fat off chicken.
- 3Salt and pepper the chicken.
- 4In a large pan cook the chicken in the olive oil on medium till no longer pink.
- 5Cut meat into strips or cubes (using a fork and knife).
- 6Take out one pita bread and lay on a flat surface, cut a little under a half circle right on the edge(or middle).
- 7Run your fingers through it to form a pocket.
- 8Gently add lettuce, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese to fill only a quarter of the circular pita.
- 9Evenly add about 2 tbs. or as desired Caesar salad dressing.
- 10Add desired amount of meat (about 1/2 cup).
- 11With all ingredients, it should only be filled half way.
- 12Fold open ends over to one side (now it's just half a pita).
- 13Then eat it!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Chicken Salad in a Pita!
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1114.1
- Calories from Fat 785
- Total Fat 87.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 2015.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 40.8 g