Fantastic flavor for just about any cake.
Make and share this Buttery Whipped Vanilla Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Pour ingredients in mixer and turn on med high.
- If at room temperature, this will only take a couple minutes, watch closely.
- If right out of fridge, this will take about 10-15 minutes, watch closely.
- Whip ingredients until it starts to stiffen up, then you can turn it up(as high as it will go without splatting everywhere).
- Once it stiffens, keep an eye on it, check it for thickness. BEFORE it starts to separate into butter, it should have a soft (room temp)butter thickness, more so than whipped topping. It will feel thicker, but still hold shape. Once it gets to this point, put in fridge for about 30 minutes and then decorate your cake with this wonderful frosting. If you want to pipe any of it, don't put it in the fridge to stiffen up slightly.