Recipe by HeatherFeather
A treasure originally found in an old copy of Taste of Home magazine many years ago that I adapted and have relied on many times over the years. Easy, yet elegant and delicious. A favorite dish I have turned to time and time again for guests. Not exactly a diet dish, I know, but worth it once in a while.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, whisk together melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
- In another shallow dish, mix together Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip each piece of chicken into first the butter mixture, then into the crumbly mixture to coat both sides.
- Set into an ungreased 9x13" glass baking pan.
- If there is any butter mixture left, drizzle it over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 F oven for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through and the juices run clear.