Recipe by tinala
This makes a great bubble loaf. You can use any flavor pudding really. I personally prefer the butterscotch. This is great in the mornings! Enjoy!
Top Review by ~kdp
I somehow expected this to be ooey and gooey. It wasn't...so I'm going to make it again and try mixing the pudding mix and brown sugar together and adding to the pan then place the dough on top of it, hoping that when inverted...it will be ooey and gooey. PAC Fall '06
- 1 loaf frozen sweet roll dough, partially thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxregular butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 12 cup bundt pan or 9 inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle the pan with nuts.
- Cut the loaf into 24 pieces and place them in the prepared pan, then sprinkle them with pudding mix and brown sugar.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes or until double in size.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let the loaf stand for about 1 minute before turning it out onto plate.