Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
A technicoloured green... I mean Dream. This is such a yummy BIG salad that is super easy to do. For One Main Dish or 4 Sides.
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce (washed)
- 1⁄2 cup butternut squash (Roasted or mash temp. should be cold)
- 1⁄4 avocado (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup natural almonds (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (virgin)
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Roast butternut squash for approximately 1 hr at 400°F Spoon out mashy bits in middle and store until ready to make recipe. Do not use oil. Discard the skin and other hard bits.
- Combine cold squash with lettuce and gently mix together.
- Add avocado, carrot, and almonds.
- Toss olive oil into salad.
- Add vinegar.