Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I use orange coloured sweet potato for this recipe.
- 4 medium kumara, halved lengthwise, about 1 . 5 kgs
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 125 ml pure maple syrup
- 40 g butter, melted
- Dice kumara into 2 cm slices.
- Combine kumara with oil in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered in moderate oven for 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temp to hot.
- Drizzle kumara with combined syrup and butter.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, turning vegetables over once.
So easy and so amazing.
I also cut the kumara into disc's and followed the exact directions.
All I can say is this make for a delicious sweet and buttery side dish.
We all loved it here and it made for a perfect partner to our roast vegies and beef tonight.
Simple. easy and delicious.
WOW this certainly impressed I scaled back for 4 serves and my sweet potatoe was 730 grams which I peeled and cut into 2cm slices (nice round discs to present on the plate), the timing was perfect and the only change I made for dietary reasons was to use a sugar free maple syrup and the 3 of thoroughly enjoyed this delightful side. Thank you katew made for Make My Recipe tag game.