Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe at _Time Out New York_, after a confection produced at Tribeca Treats.
Make and share this Buttercrunch Matzo recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spread matzos on a cookie sheet so they are touching but not overlapping. Toast 3-5 minutes.
- Melt butter and sugar together until sugar is dissolved. Bring a boil, and boil 3 minutes.
- Drizzle toffee over matzos and bake another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate over hot matzos and spread with an offset spatula as it melts.
- When cool and chocolate is set, break into 2-3" pieces. Keeps 2 weeks in an airtight container.