Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great blend of flavors. I like to take it camping by freezing the steaks and marinade together in freezer zip bags. The day you want to prepare the steaks, put the freezer bag(s) on top of everything else in the cooler to thaw. I have used this marinade with flank, T-bone, rib, and New York cut steaks.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper (I use Lawrey's)
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi (use regular, not diet, and do not substitute with Coke)
- beef steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl (ingredients will fizz-up).
- Marinate steak for 24 hours before grilling.