- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- olive oil (for frying)
- 4 button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 50 ml Bushmills whiskey
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 knorr chicken stock cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly fry the shallots and mushrooms in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil, and the half of stock cube until they are cooked.
- Turn up the heat and add the whiskey and boil to reduce.
- Turn down the heat and add the cream and warm through.
- Add 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce a sprinkle of paprika and a grind of black pepper and taste, add more seasoning if needed.