- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Mix in cranberry sauce while gelatin is still hot.
- Blend well and add pineapple.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir in wine and nuts.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and refrigerate until set.
- Top with mixture og whipped topping and Miracle Whip (Suit to taste).