Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons molasses syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb lean meat, sliced into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thin strips
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except meat. Stir to mix well.
- Place meat in a single layer keep in a glass container, spooning mixture over each layer.
- Cover tightly. Marinate 6 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Dry in an electric dehydrator at 145 degrees F. until pliable. Package in home canning jars, food grade plastic bags or seal by heat food storage bags. For long term storage keep in freezer.