another copycat recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly mist 2 nonstick mini loaf pans with oil spray. Pour half of the egg substitute into each pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- 3Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lay the bacon slices and sausage patty in the pan. Cook the sausage for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned and no longer pink inside. Cook the bacon,flipping occasionally, for 4-6 minutes, or until cooked but not crisp. Transfer the sausage and bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Cover with a lid to keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile, set a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the bun top and bottom, cut-sides down, in the pan. Cook for 1-3 minutes or until toasted.
- 5Place the bun bottom, toasted-side up, on a plate. Carefully using a knife to loosen, remove one omelet from the pan and place on the bun bottom. Cut the sausage patty in half. Place the halves over the omelet, running the length of the bun. They will overlap slightly. Top with the bacon and the remaining omelet. Top with the cheese running the length of the bun. Cover with the bun top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger King: Enormous Omelette Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.0
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 1084.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame seed rolls