Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
another copycat recipe
- 2⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 2 slices American cheese
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 burger king breakfast sausage patty
- 1 sesame seed roll (7-inch)
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly mist 2 nonstick mini loaf pans with oil spray. Pour half of the egg substitute into each pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lay the bacon slices and sausage patty in the pan. Cook the sausage for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned and no longer pink inside. Cook the bacon,flipping occasionally, for 4-6 minutes, or until cooked but not crisp. Transfer the sausage and bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Cover with a lid to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, set a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the bun top and bottom, cut-sides down, in the pan. Cook for 1-3 minutes or until toasted.
- Place the bun bottom, toasted-side up, on a plate. Carefully using a knife to loosen, remove one omelet from the pan and place on the bun bottom. Cut the sausage patty in half. Place the halves over the omelet, running the length of the bun. They will overlap slightly. Top with the bacon and the remaining omelet. Top with the cheese running the length of the bun. Cover with the bun top.