- 1 crisp lettuce leaf
- 1 chilled pear half
- 2 raisins
- 1 red gumdrop
- 2 sliced almonds or 2 blanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese, made into a ball
Directions See How It's Made
- ARRANGE IN ORDER ON A PLATE:.
- Crisp lettuce for a bed.
- Place the pear half upside down on top of the lettuce, using the narrow end for the face.
- Place two raisins in a spot for the eyes.
- Use the gumdrop for the nose.
- Stick the two almond slices where the ears would be.
- Put the cottage cheese ball at the tail.