- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (I use Franks Hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 chopped green onions
- ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce and butter. Layer chips, chicken mixture and cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle with Green Onions.
- Bake nachos at 350°F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Splash on more hot sauce to taste.
- Serve with Ranch dressing on the side for dipping.