Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are fantastic! We like to have these as a snack while watching Football. Serve with plenty of beer.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (I use Franks Hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 chopped green onions
- ranch dressing
- In a bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce and butter. Layer chips, chicken mixture and cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle with Green Onions.
- Bake nachos at 350°F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Splash on more hot sauce to taste.
- Serve with Ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
So easy and good!
Very good recipe that is very simple to make. I did cut this in half...and found it took about 10 minutes for the cheese to melt. I also topped with some fresh cilantro, other than that I followed the recipe. Really good and easy to make, and that's always a keeper with me.