1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
Spicy buffalo chicken is wrapped in tender pizza crust in a delicious rolled sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1Heat oven to 425°F Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle.
- 3In small bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce; spread down center of rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Fold shorter sides of dough 1 inch over filling. Bring long sides of dough over filling, overlapping in center; pinch edge to seal.
- 5Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Buffalo wing sauces vary in flavor. Experiment with different brands to determine your favorite.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
buffalo wing sauce