Spicy buffalo chicken is wrapped in tender pizza crust in a delicious rolled sandwich.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Stromboli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce; spread down center of rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold shorter sides of dough 1 inch over filling. Bring long sides of dough over filling, overlapping in center; pinch edge to seal.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Buffalo wing sauces vary in flavor. Experiment with different brands to determine your favorite.
Top 5 favorite recipe in our house! We eat this at least twice a month. Easy for my husband to make and so delicious