Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Buckwheat noodles are a nice change from egg noodles. They can be found in most larger grocery stores or in Oriental stores.
- 12 ounces buckwheat noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Pour boiling water over noodles, cover, let stand 8 minutes then drain.
- Melt butter in skillet and add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in yogurt and soy sauce.
- Pour sauce over noodles and serve.
Somehow I think it didn't turn out for me like it should. I expected a creamy mushroom sauce, but actually it looked more like broth or something. It tasted just ok, I added just a shot of red wine. Sorry, this is not one of my favorites, but I was happy to give it a try! Thank you, Tebo!