Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
It is all the same to us! This is another favorite in our house at CHRISTmas!!
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar (3-3/4 cups)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips (your choice of milk, semisweet, or white)
- paraffin wax
- Mix peanut butter, margarine, and sugar together.
- Roll into small balls and chill.
- Melt chocolate chips and about 1/4 of 1 bar of grated paraffin together in microwave for 1 minute at 70% power. Stir. Continue microwaving at 70% power until completely melted making sure to check every 20 to 30 seconds. Dip balls into chocolate mixture. Place on wax paper to cool. Keep in fridge in covered container.
- Optional - Drizzle second type of chocolate on top for decorative effect.
One Word ! AWESOME !!! I make these every year and they are the first to go ! Great recipe !
Incredible recipe! The only downside is that they are addicting.
I make these every year for our Christmas gathering and they are the most popular treat on the table! Thanks for posting, I will use this recipe again!!