Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a tasty easy sandwich that is made in the crock pot ... you can also use it as main dish. This is great for a family get together because it feeds a bunch of peeps.
- 3 -4 lbs rump roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, remove the stems and juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, and minced
- monterey jack pepper cheese or parmesan cheese
- Place roast, pepperoncini peppers with stems removed and de-juiced, minced garlic. Cook for 8 hours on low or until the beef falls apart.
- Place some meat on a sub roll, topped with cheese. You can really use any cheese you want.
This recipe makes some delicious sandwiches! The beef came out so tender and flavorful. I sliced the beef very thin and put it on top of hoagie rolls, added the Monterey Jack pepper cheese (delish!) and toasted them under the broiler for a minute. Thanks for sharing!