Recipe by bsmith1
Super delicious Brownie pizza
Top Review by flower7
I used this as an idea and used what I had available to make a brownie pizza. I used a Ghirardelli mix (dark chocolate with chocolate chips) and skipped the frosting (brownies only need frosting if they aren't good to begin with IMO! :) ) and chocolate candies since the brownies had chips in them already. I drizzled with Recipe #130571 and caramel sauce that I already had in the fridge. Sinfully delicious! Thanks so much for the fabulous idea!
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate fudge frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate piece
- hot fudge topping
- caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on package.
- Spread onto greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes; cool completely.
- Spread with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
- Arrange 3/4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate candies over frosting.
- Heat toppings and drizzle over top of candy.